Featured Research News
UBC Okanagan Engineering Professor Cigdem Eskicioglu has been named the Senior Industrial Research Chair (IRC) in advanced resource recovery from wastewater.
With the goal of eliminating brownouts and blackouts, new research from UBC’s Okanagan School of Engineering is redesigning how electricity is distributed within power grids.
- New test unravels the complexity of textile compositesAug 12
- UBC Okanagan helps Arc’teryx stay green and dry with next-generation water-repellent fabricsAug 10
- UBCO researchers create liquid-repelling substance that works on all surfacesJul 16
- UBCO researchers team up with industry partner to clear the airJul 15
- Research collaborations tackle challenges faced by rural BC residentsJul 13
See more news