Featured Research News
UBC Okanagan Engineering Professor Cigdem Eskicioglu has been named the Senior Industrial Research Chair (IRC) in advanced resource recovery from wastewater.
With the goal of eliminating brownouts and blackouts, new research from UBC’s Okanagan School of Engineering is redesigning how electricity is distributed within power grids.
- Undergraduate Student Profile – Anirudh DevarakondaOct 4
- Polymer Processing Society recognition for School of Engineering researcherSep 27
- Recognizing the National Day for Truth & ReconciliationSep 27
- New research collaboration seeks to safeguard bridges against earthquakesSep 17
- Student projects top the 2021 Western Canadian AquaHacking ChallengeSep 14
See more news