Featured Research News
UBC Okanagan Engineering Professor Cigdem Eskicioglu has been named the Senior Industrial Research Chair (IRC) in advanced resource recovery from wastewater.
With the goal of eliminating brownouts and blackouts, new research from UBC’s Okanagan School of Engineering is redesigning how electricity is distributed within power grids.
- Collaboration helps frontline workers see clearly during long hours at workMay 21
- Manufacturing Student Profiles (Vania Amadi & Miguel Villarreal)May 13
- 2020 ENGR 499 Capstone Awards AnnouncedMay 11
- Improving technology for renewable energy integration and transmissionApr 21
- New funding to address flooding mitigation and response in the OkanaganApr 20
See more news