FACULTY AND STAFF
We value our faculty and staff members and are always looking for talented people to join our thriving team. Excellent benefits, diverse career opportunities, and a true community spirit are just some of the reasons you should consider joining our team of talented, dynamic faculty and staff. For a full list of current openings, visit UBC’s Staff & Faculty Careers page.
CURRENT faculty postings
Review other faculty career opportunities here
Review staff career opportunities here
CURRENT TEACHING ASSISTANT postings
Undergraduate & Graduate Teaching Assistantships
Masters students have two years of priority for placement; Doctoral students have four years of priority placement. The list of courses and number of available positions is contingent on School of Engineering budget and undergraduate student registration.
Teaching Assistant duties include the following:
- Marking assignments and exams
- Teaching tutorials and/or labs under supervision of faculty
- Invigilation duties
- Must be a registered full-time student at UBC Okanagan
- Must possess necessary educational qualifications
- Priority is given to graduate students in Engineering
- Undergrad (UTA) – $18.22 per hour
- PhD (GTA 1) – $35.41 per hour
- MASc (GTA 2) – $34.11 per hour
The application for Teaching Assistant positions for the winter terms have closed. Those who are selected will be contacted in the next couple months.
For questions, please email email@example.com.