Student Feedback System
STUDENT FEEDBACK SYSTEM: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
The School of Engineering (SoE) aspires to be a welcoming and inclusive place for everyone. In working toward that goal, SoE’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Advisors would like feedback on your experiences in the School. This feedback will help the EDI Advisors make recommendations regarding the School’s curriculum, physical environment, student engagement, and workplace culture.
In providing this feedback, you may remain anonymous or identify yourself. Your name and contact information will not be reported or shared in any way.
General feedback regarding student concerns or challenges can also be shared anonymously through this portal.
This system is intended for general feedback only. We can not accept or respond to claims about individual students, staff, or faculty members, and this system can not be used to resolve specific concerns or situations. To report a specific concern or to seek support, please choose from these on-campus resources:
- Ombuds Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equity & Inclusion Office: equity.ok.ubc.ca
- Health & Wellness: students.ok.ubc.ca/health-wellness
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Office: svpro.ok.ubc.ca
- Engineering Advising: SOE Advising Office
- SoE Administration: Dr. Mina Hoorfar (Director) or Dr. Rehan Sadiq (Executive Associate Dean)
If you have questions about the survey, please email email@example.com