Letter of Permission Application

Form Type: Application
Form For: Current Students


Application for students wishing to acquire credit for courses at institutions other than UBC Okanagan.

Please submit a minimum of ONE MONTH before you need to register in the desired class.

In order for the School of Engineering to review course equivalency, student must include a course syllabus, not just a course description. These can be found on the host institution website or by contacting them directly.

Further Information:

Access theĀ Letter of Permission Applicationā€‹ here