Apologies, but no results were found.
Lab Tech V
Electrical, Engineering, School of EngineeringOffice: EME 0211A-2
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS SUMMARY
Electrical Engineering & Electronics Technology
- Implemented, and developed test procedures in hardware and software for various electronics or electrical systems including RF based products.
- Analyzed, and troubleshooted defective electrical or electronics PCBs.
- Calibrated, monitored, and upgraded electrical or electronics laboratory testing apparatus including fabricating various test fixtures.
- Soldered and de-soldered variety of electronics components (SMT and Through-hole).
- Repaired, and maintained telecommunications products related to VHF, UHF, or SHF systems including fiber-optic communications infrastructure.
- Designed, and manufactured electronics prototypes for different applications.
- Installed and upgraded electrical panels including three phase outlets.
- Executed experiments for process and product development.
- Provided technical support in electronics manufacturing test areas.
- Directed, supervised, and trained faculty, staff, and students.
- Consulted with clients, and created solutions for their technical challenges.
- Lead, and implemented lean efficiency standards in order to achieve fiscal goals and meet deadlines.
Computers & Networks
- Coded in C, C++, SQL, Visual Basics, Verilog-HDL, and Java.
- Wrote machine language code for assembly language development systems.
- Developed and maintained WAN/LAN networks.
- Operated, and programmed with the latest softwares: MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW, Equation Solvers, Access, Outlook, Linux, AutoCAD, Excel, PowerWorld, PSIM, ModelSim, PSCAD, Solid Works, Altium, and SPICE.
- Designed websites, and utilized network equipment including DSLs, Routers, DSUs, firewalls, and Ethernet accessories.
- Prepared, and presented technical reports and documentations.
- Ensured compliance with work safety regulations including OHS and WHMIS.
- Procured and purchased lab equipment and supplies.
- Developed quality assurance procedures.
Master of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering, UBC
Bachelor of Technology In Electronics Engineering (Power), BCIT
Diploma of Technology in Electronics Engineering (Telecommunications), BCIT
• Preparing and maintaining electrical, electronics, and AMNF laboratories.
• Providing technical support to faculty, staff, and students in various research projects.
• Implementing and developing test procedures in hard ware and software.
• Procuring and purchasing laboratory equipment and accessories.
• Supervising and training personnel to ensure compliance with safety regulations.