Featured Research News
UBC Okanagan Engineering Professor Cigdem Eskicioglu has been named the Senior Industrial Research Chair (IRC) in advanced resource recovery from wastewater.
With the goal of eliminating brownouts and blackouts, new research from UBC’s Okanagan School of Engineering is redesigning how electricity is distributed within power grids.
- UBCO engineer cautions pregnant women about speed bumpsApr 13
- UBCO researchers find a new use for wasteApr 8
- Undergraduate Student Profile – Nathan Van ZyderveldApr 7
- The School of Engineering announces the recipients of its 2019-20 Faculty and Staff Awards of Excellence.Mar 31
- The School of Engineering recognizes staff and faculty excellenceMar 31
See more news