Featured Research News
UBC Okanagan Engineering Professor Cigdem Eskicioglu has been named the Senior Industrial Research Chair (IRC) in advanced resource recovery from wastewater.
With the goal of eliminating brownouts and blackouts, new research from UBC’s Okanagan School of Engineering is redesigning how electricity is distributed within power grids.
- New research collaboration seeks to safeguard bridges against earthquakesSep 17
- Student projects top the 2021 Western Canadian AquaHacking ChallengeSep 14
- Global initiative seeks to establish cooling hubs in urban areasSep 1
- New water quality assessment technique could be a game changerAug 26
- Height of handrail plays pivotal role in reducing injuriesAug 24
See more news