Apologies, but no results were found.
Peyman Yousefi(He, Him, His)
Assistant Professor of Teaching
Applied Science, Civil, EngineeringOffice: EME3213
My research explores information fusion, data analytics, and predictive models in water resource management, with an emphasis on flood management and water basin simulations. I investigate digital water, Hydroinformatics, and extended reality technologies for watershed and urban stormwater management.
In a separate research area, I delve into digital learning technologies, concentrating on smart education systems and methodologies designed to enhance learning experiences in engineering education
Courses & Teaching
ENGR417 - Pipeline Integrity Management
ENGR445 - Design of Water and Wastewater Conveyance Systems
ENGR342 - Open Channel Flow
ENGR341 - Engineering Hydrology
APSC248 - Engineering Analysis III
APSC172 - Engineering Analysis I
APSC181 - Dynamics
APSC180 - Statics
2020 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The University of British Columbia, Canada.
2019 Ph.D. Civil Engineering (Water Resources Management), The University of British Columbia, Canada.
2011 MsA.Sc Civil Engineering (Water Engineering) University of Tabriz, Iran.
2009 B.A.Sc Civil Engineering (Structure) Islamic Azad University, Iran.
Selected Publications & Presentations
Publications are available (Google Scholar)
Selected Grants & Awards
- Aspire-2040 Learning Transformations (ALT-2040) Fund, UBC Okanagan Campus (2023)
- Aspire-2040 Learning Transformations (ALT-2040) Fund, UBC Okanagan Campus (2022)
- Open Educational Resources Grant, Center of Teaching and Learning, UBC Okanagan Campus (2021)
- Provost’s Award for Teaching Excellence and Innovation (2023)
- Golden Apple Award (Students Have Lives Outside Academics) (2023)
- “Thank a Prof” Award by UBC Okanagan Centre for Teaching and Learning (2022)
- Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence, School of Engineering UBCO (2022)
- Scholarship for International Educational Leadership Program (2022)
- Golden Apple Award (Support outside Classroom) (2021)
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Champion recognition award (2021)
- Provost’s Award for Teaching Assistants and Tutors (2019)
Faculty Representative to the Senate of The University of British Columbia Okanagan (2023-2026 triennium)