The School of Engineering held its annual Undergraduate Graduation Reception on Thursday, June 4, 2015.
All 152 graduating undergraduate students and their families were invited to celebrate this milestone in their lives with faculty and staff.
During the included awards ceremony, six awards were presented to 5 deserving students:
- APEGBC Gold Medal Award, presented to Blake Veerman
- APEGBC Award in Engineering: Civil, presented to Thomas Creron
- APEGBC Award in Engineering: Electrical, presented to Daly Heath
- APEGBC Award in Engineering: Mechanical, presented to Craig Jee
- Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering Gold Medal, presented to Craig Jee
- Dr. Gordon Springate Sr. Award in Engineering, presented to Bret Nestor
Following the reception, graduates and their families attended Convocation where 152 Bachelor of Applied Science, 23 Masters of Applied Science, and 11 Doctors of Philosophy degrees were conferred.
The School of Engineering would like to congratulate each and every graduate on their achievement, and look forward to watching these graduates impact our world!